KS2 Class TeacherApply Online
LocationHollywell Primary School
Salary£29,666 - £41,604, (M3 – U3)
Hours per WeekFull Time
ContractFixed Term for 1 year
To commence 30th August 2022
Hollywell Primary School’s staff, children and governors are seeking to appoint an excellent, inspiring class teacher for the academic year 2022-23. This person will join our fantastic well-established team and is likely to be in Year 4, depending on the skills and experience of the person appointed. This role would be most suited to applications from colleagues with experience as the applicant would need to be willing to lead a subject area.
Hollywell Primary School is a successful, happy, single form entry school, situated in Kimberley Nottingham. We are part of the East Midlands Education Trust and have strong supportive links with our family of schools.
Our school motto is, “At Hollywell Everyone Matters” and this is reinforced by the ethos that underpins the school’s values. As a result, the children are proud of their school and their community. At Hollywell we provide a safe, productive, and enriched learning environment for children to thrive and grow into confident contributing members of the community. We encourage our children to learn alongside and from each other. We seize upon cross curricular opportunities and make the most of our school grounds for supporting and enriching cross curricular learning to ensure that learning is inspiring, memorable and fun.
We are looking for an:
• Enthusiastic and committed KS2 classroom teacher
• Inspiring practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement
• Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
• Teacher who can provide exciting purposeful learning experiences for the children
• Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
• Highly organised, hardworking, and professional role model
• Dedicated team player who is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
• Willingness to lead a foundation subject across the school
Hollywell can offer you:
• Inspirational children of whom we are all very proud
• A vibrant, happy, and enriched school
• A rich and stimulating curriculum
• A strong team ethos
• Positive, well behaved, and happy children who are eager to learn
• Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
• A supportive, friendly, and dedicated staff team
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
The post will be a Fixed Term Contract for the academic year. If you would enjoy being part of our successful, friendly school, we would like to hear from you. We are fully committed to professional development.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and advisable. These can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0115 9195898 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our school please visit our website, email email@example.com, or contact Elizabeth Ellis, Head Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and an application form, please visit www.emet.uk.com/vacancies
Applications, along with a supporting statement, should be returned to email@example.com
We do not accept CV’s.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process”.
We welcome applications from all who feel they have the qualities to contribute to this School regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date for applications is Midday Friday 24th June 2022
Interviews to take place on 1st July 2022