Teaching AssistantApply Online
LocationGilthill Primary School
SalaryScale 4: £21,269 - £22,571 pro rata
Hours per Week32.50 (Term time only)
Contract1 Year Fixed Term
Scale 4: £21,269 - £22,571 pro rata, Actual Salary: £15,926.83 - £16,901.81
1 Year Fixed Term with potential to become permanent
Required from 31st August 2022
Gilthill Primary School is a popular school located in Kimberley, Nottinghamshire. We have a good reputation in the local community, and we pride ourselves on having excellent relationships with our children and families.
We are looking for someone who is well enthusiastic, organised, professional and committed to supporting teaching and learning throughout our school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting groups of children or individuals during lessons
- Delivering intervention programmes for groups or on a 1:1 basis
- Working with children to support any social, emotional or behavioural needs
- Occasional cover of classes
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience with supporting children in primary education
- Believes in the inclusion of all children
- Is able to demonstrate a knowledge of or be willing to learn inclusion strategies to support children with educational needs
- Is able to demonstrate an ability to engage learners in a variety of ways and has the ability to move pupils’ learning forward
- Is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
- Is a flexible and enthusiastic team-player
We can offer you:
- Happy, creative children who bring a smile to life
- A supportive and positive working environment with a great team of staff
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development
A job description and person specification with further information about the role can be downloaded below. An application form can be downloaded by clicking 'Apply Online' above. Applications must be made on an EMET application form. CVs will not be accepted. No agencies.
Please send completed applications forms to email@example.com
Please contact us before Friday 27th May at school if you wish to discuss the role in more detail or to arrange a visit to look around on 0115 919 0611 or by email to the school firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post, will be required to undergo a full enhanced DBS check and must be eligible to work in the UK. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
The closing date for applications is 9:00AM on Friday 3rd June 2022.