Class TeacherApply Online
LocationAwsworth Primary School
Salary£24,371 - £35,617 (MPS1-6)
Hours per WeekFull Time
The Governors at Awsworth Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint a dedicated Class Teacher, to take responsibility for a mixed Year 1 / Year 2 class, from the beginning of the Summer Term 2020, covering for maternity leave. We would love to hear from you if you are looking to further develop your career in a caring school, joining our friendly and hard-working staff.
The following qualities are required for this role:
- Proven outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for pupils’ learning and behaviour;
- Clear understanding of the curriculum in KS1 and its assessment;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Willingness to become involved in the overall life and development of the school;
- Ability to work flexibly.
As an Academy, the school is a member of the East Midlands Academy Trust. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender ethnicity or religion.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Only applications submitted on the Trust’s application form will be considered.
We do not accept CV’s or applications through recruitment agencies.
Interviews to be held during the week beginning 24th February, 2020, subject to confirmation.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 14th February, 2020.