Care AssistantApply Online
LocationHollywell Primary School
Salary£19,264 0- £19,650 (pro rata)
Hours per Week20 (39 weeks, term time only)
ContractFixed Term for 1 year
1 year fixed term contract to commence from 30th August 2022 - 31st August 2023
Actual Salary: £8,877.19 - £9,055.06
Do you have experience of working one to one or in a small group with young children with SEND needs in a care role capacity?
The governors are seeking to appoint a Care Assistant to work alongside an established team in the EYFS class to support with a range of SEND needs.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking to further develop your career in a caring school, joining our friendly and hard-working staff. Our school has a unique atmosphere created by its dedicated, highly professional and caring staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a patient and caring approach
- Ideally have experience of working in EYFS or Key Stage 1
- Have had previous experience of working with children with SEND needs.
- Knowledge of working with children with sensory, speech, language, and communication difficulties
- Be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of the children
- Build positive relationships with the children and their parents/ carers
- Be keen to work alongside the class teacher and SENDCo to provide an individualised curriculum and learning environment
We are proud to offer:
- Wonderful children who enjoy being at school
- A supportive staff and leadership team
- CPD opportunities to broaden your knowledge and understanding around the specific needs of the child you will be working with
Visits to the school are actively encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact email@example.com
For further information and an application form, please visit www.emet.uk.com/vacancies
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept CV’s.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safeguarding checks will be undertaken during the recruitment process”.
We welcome applications from all who feel they have the qualities to contribute to this School regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: 12 noon, Wednesday 6th July 2022
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 12th July 2022, subject to confirmation