Class Teacher – Maternity coverApply Online
LocationKimberley Primary School
SalaryMain Pay Scale
Hours per Week27.5
Kimberley Primary and Nursery School is looking for a teacher to cover a maternity leave in KS1 from May/June 2020 – start date negotiable.
We are a small school with big ideas – our school is growing and improving under the leadership of our headteacher and we need a teacher with a passion for improving outcomes for all groups of children and an enthusiasm to learn to be the best teacher they can be.
In return we can offer:
- The chance to work with a great group of people who are committed to our school
- A school committed to ensuring a good work life balance
- Modern facilities with enthusiastic children and supportive parents
- A forward thinking staff
- A chance to work with a strong, local family of schools
- Excellent CPD opportunities
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact the office to arrange a visit. We look forward to hearing from you.
Kimberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safer recruitment procedures. All appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks, checks on professional qualifications and eligibility.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 11th March 2020
Provisional interview date: Monday 16th March 2020